Photobucket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

hmph.

You know what? He's right. You are crazy. Crazy for letting me go. I think of all the times you told me how much you loved me, how many times you (I guess jokingly, now) asked me to marry you, asked me to come live with you and wonder well, if all that was true, then how could you even stand to let me go? How? I mean, you called us soul mates. Soul mates, huh? I guess once your ex came back into the picture the process of waiting for me to get there seemed too far away, to long to wait, when you had people you could rekindle an old flame falling right at your door step. And to think you told me not to worry about them, that you'd never touch that again, told me to trust you. So what did it all mean, really? Did it mean anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment